Fast, Reliable and Cost Effective Evictions in Alberta
Edmonton Eviction Service Inc. was formed by industry professionals and is positioned to help you and/or your property manager to take control of a cash-flow problem, remove or re-train the cause (a bad or non performing tenant) so you can move forward. We will represent you, as the landlord, through the court proceedings — the only legal way to evict a tenant — with the goal of evicting, or (if appropriate) re-training, the tenant. Utilizing your information we build the RTDRS hearing filing package and follow through to the goals we establish at the beginning. In other words — we reduce your stress and help you move forward. Avoid delays and further losses – start the eviction process today – CALL NOW!
Signing a residential tenancy agreement means that you, the Landlord, and your tenant agreed to abide by specific responsibilities and obligations to ensure that both of you will benefit from the relationship. While this agreement may hold true and you as landlord expect that a steady flow of income and problem-free days will follow, the same do not provide an absolute guarantee.
At some point, you will encounter problematic tenants that will give you more hardships than benefits. In Edmonton, the Residential Tenancies Act applies which means you can hire residential eviction services to help you evict your troublesome tenant. If any of your tenants are guilty of committing any of the following violations then you have to consider going to an eviction process:
· Inability to pay rent on time and in full;
· Causing significant damage of property or allowing the property to be damaged;
· Causing physical assault / threatening to physically assault you or another tenant;
· Intervening with your rights or the rights of another tenant;
· Carrying out illegal acts in your property; and
· Refusal to move out upon the end of agreed tenancy
If you finally decide to take the eviction route, it is best to acquire professional residential eviction services to carry the burden of the entire process for you. An eviction process is time consuming, tedious and stressful especially if you don’t have knowledge and experience. Getting professional assistance will help ensure that your problem would be readily taken care of efficiently and effectively.
In Edmonton, there are several ways to evict a tenant; one of which is through the help of a commercial eviction service. To ensure that you can readily address your tenant problem you need to consider the following factors when choosing which option to take:
· Effectiveness – the option you choose should achieve your end goal that is to get rid of your problem. Rather than being concerned with what is “easy” and “cheap” like sending eviction notices yourself; you should focus on effectiveness. Landlord-written eviction notices are commonly ignored because they are considered to be “toothless”
· Efficiency – you need to make sure that your eviction-option would be carried out in the fastest manner possible so that you can get rid of your stress and move on immediately.
· Convenience – undoubtedly, you have other things to take care of that is why you should consider an option that would be easy and most convenient for you.
The factors above can all be met if you are going to acquire professional commercial eviction services. Relying on professionals to carry out what they do best would prove to be the most effective, efficient, and convenient option for you.